Gratton Wood Farm will soon be opening a new workshop, 6 X larger than the old one. More room for activities and co farmers.
We combine a smallholding with day activities for adults, who would like to experience and learn about animal husbandry, countryside crafts and the local wildlife. Our livestock contains sheep, pigs and chickens and the donkeys love a groom and pamper.
- We work closely with very small groups of over 50’s adults bringing a positive change in their lives social therapeutic activities.
- In a relaxed and calm environment with space to learn and explore, giving a sense of freedom.
- Vision – Connecting people with the countryside.
- Mission – Provide a calm and relaxed learning environment with care and compassion in the countryside for people, animals and land.
- Free taster days available.
- Please call for more details .